Oct 7, 2015

Joe Giudice Breaks Silence: I’m “To Blame” For Teresa Going To Prison (VIDEO)

Joe Giuidice says he is “to blame” for wife Teresa being in prison. Watch below.
Teresa is in the midst of her 15-month sentence for fraud, with Joe set to being his own 41-month term following her release. Now, in his first TV interview since his wife was locked up, Joe is asked by Tamron Hall of the “Today” show about claims he let Teresa take the “fall” for his improper dealings. “I was to blame, sure,” he responds. “I took full responsibility for everything, but they still put her away. I mean, I was supposed to go away, not her. And that was part of the plea. What I thought, anyway. I don’t know what happened in the courtroom that day.”
The Giudices’ crimes allowed them to live a very luxurious life for many years, but Joe now insists, “Of course it’s not worth it.” But he seems to have resentment over being caught, and says “being in the public eye didn’t help.” Hall calls out Joe for going on “Real Housewives” despite knowing his finances weren’t all that legit, and he shoots back, “I didn’t anticipate going on this show. I didn’t want to go on this show.”
He also denies knowing any of his financial practices were “illegal,” and repeats the family’s oft-used excuse that they were just signing their names to papers. “I wasn’t an accountant. I wasn’t a mortgage person. I wasn’t a banker,” he says. Joe further says he doesn’t spend time thinking about his own looming prison sentence, because it would drive him “crazy,” and denies tabloid allegations of cheating.
As for potentially being deported, Joe seemed to become emotional when Hall asked about the possibility. The Giudices’ changed life will be chronicled in the three-part Bravo special “The Real Housewives Of New Jersey: Teresa Checks In,” which premieres on Sunday. Check out the “Today” interview below, and tell us what you think.


0 comments: