May 22, 2016

Gwen Stefani And Blake Shelton Billboard Music Awards Video – Watch “Go Ahead And Break My Heart” BBMAs Performance!

Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton performed their new duet “Go Ahead And Break My Heart” at the 2016 Billboard Music Awards on Sunday. Check out the video below!
As Extreme Entertainment has reported, “Go Ahead And Break My Heart” was released earlier this month. The song is featured on Shelton’s new album, If I’m Honest, which just came out in full on Friday. That day, Shelton appeared on “Live With Kelly,” and revealed he and his girlfriend collaborated on the track at the end of last year.
“I only started the song, I think, just to impress her,” the country superstar admitted. “To be like ‘I’m gonna write a song for her and about her, you know?” And then she wrote the second half and sent it back to me. It’s like, ‘Oh my god, this is crazy, we just wrote a song together!'”
Shelton further shared that positive feedback from his family is what led him to include it on his new record. And interestingly, as Extreme Entertainment reported, Stefani was the first one to officially reveal it would be on the album when she tweeted a picture of the track listing. She and Shelton then performed the song live for the first time on “The Voice” less than two weeks ago.

0 comments: