Feb 19, 2015

Big Sean And Ariana Grande Release “Research” – Listen To Couple’s New Song!

Big Sean and Ariana Grande’s latest collaboration, “Research,” has surfaced online. Listen below!
The track is off the rapper’s upcoming album, Dark Sky Paradise, which, as Extreme Entertainment previously reported, will be released on February 24 and also features collaborations with Drake and Kanye West. John Legend, Chris Brown, Lil Wayne and Jhené Aiko are some of the other big names on the record.
Interestingly, though Sean and Grande are happily dating, their new song is about cheating and relationship drama. He raps, “These hoes be doing research/I swear she like this piece of hair off in the sink.” Sean goes on to reference his famous pals, saying, “Okay I know you did some research, well sh*t I did too/I saw you wearin’ Drake’s chain like you were part of his crew/I saw you chillin’ with Meek Mill up at the summer jam oooh/I hope my eyes the one that’s lying to me girl and not you.”
Brown’s name is also dropped, while Grande handles the chorus. She sings, “I still have to hide, hide, hide, hide/Now you next to me at night, night, night, night/You test me all the time, time, time, time/Say I know what you like, like I did the last time/Do you remember? Do you remember?/Do you remember? Do you remember?/When you have nothing to hide, hide, hide, hide.”
The song follows the couple’s past collaborations, “Right There,” “Problem,” and “Best Mistake,” all of which appeared on Grande’s records. The star has been very supportive of her boyfriend’s new work, writing on Instagram late Wednesday, “This album is incredible! great work my baaaby.” Listen to “Research” below. How do you think it compares to Sean and Grande’s previous joint tracks?

0 comments: