Feb 23, 2015

Wiz Khalifa Slams Amber Rose For Allegedly Not Bringing Son To His Own Birthday Party (PHOTOS)

Wiz Khalifa threw a birthday party for his sonSebastian on Saturday, but the two-year-old was a no-show, allegedly due to Khalifa’s estranged wife,Amber Rose.
Khalifa took to Twitter on Saturday to announce it was #BashDay,” writing, “We bout to party super hard for my young prince.” He returned a few hours later to reveal that Sebastian never showed up, allegedly because didn’t bring him. Posting a picture of unopened gifts, Khalifa tweeted, “Only thing missing was bash.” He shared another snapshot of an uneaten “Jake and the Never Land Pirates”-themed cake, writing, “Let’s all cut this for my boogie boo.” See photos below.
The rapper then went on to rant about his reported custody battle with Rose. As Extreme Entertainment reported, the former couple, who welcomed Sebastian on February 21, 2013 and wed later that year, revealed they were divorcing last fall, with both stars accusing the other of cheating. They’ve engaged in several public arguments since then, though they seemingly made up around Rose’s own birthday last October. But earlier this month, it was reported Khalifa is seeking custody of Sebastian, allegedly believing Rose is an unfit mother, and she threw in a few digs at him during her recent Power 105 “Breakfast Club” interview, though she didn’t rule out a future reconciliation.
From Khalifa’s perspective, it looks like that is unlikely to happen. He tweeted about the birthday situation Saturday, writing, “It’s sad because there are real people who go through real things and could use social media as a tool to help shed some light. Not to tear anyone down but to show our similar struggles and not just what the media portrays.” He explained, “I’ve never voiced my true unhappiness out of fear of the person I was with and what she would do to make me more unhappy [if] anyone knew.”
“I know a lot of people have that same fear and I’m just like you. We need to talk to each more and empower each other to peruse [sic] our own happiness because the illusion is strong,” wrote Khalifa. “I’m even at a point where I feel I have no other options and I just need some help.”
Khalifa further shared, “Very greatful [sic] for my amazing support system right now. Especially my mom and dad. This is tough for them too. They raised me normal and want the same for my son without the evil that fame brings.” The star then encouraged everyone to “download positive vibes” and smile, posting a picture of his own wide grin. “Standing up for all fathers who need, deserve, or can’t find help,” he wrote, adding, “As a man, and a dad you’ll feel like ‘I got this.’ But who got us?”
The music star went on, “Anyone who really knows me knows that I never cheated on Amber.” Khalifa continued, “I always kept my views on family and stability clear and stood by them just as I do anything else I feel strongly about. I feel like it’s my responsibility to make sure you have the truth and aren’t misguided so we can all move like bosses.”
Rose has not responded to Khalifa’s allegations, but did celebrate Sebastian’s birthday on social media on Saturday. “Today is Sebastian’s 2nd Birthday!!! I’m up early making him Mickey Mouse pancakes #HappyBirthdaySebastianThomaz,” she tweeted. Rose went on to post videos of Sebastian at her home, and a photo of the toddler spending his special day with a friend. See the pictures Rose and Khalifa shared below.

0 comments: