Sep 17, 2015

Rihanna: Taylor Swift And I Are Never Ever Sharing Stage Together

Rihanna has no interest in joining Taylor Swift on stage. She explained in a new interview that she and Swift are vastly different singers who don’t share the same audience.
When asked if she would ever consider teaming up with Swift for a concert, Rihanna told NME, “I don’t think I would. I just don’t think it makes sense.” The singer added, “I don’t think our brands are the same. I don’t think they match. I don’t think our audiences are the same. In my mind she’s a role model, I’m not.”
As Extreme Entertainment has reported, numerous music superstars have joined Swift on her current1989 world tour, including Avril Lavigne, Alanis Morissette, The Weeknd, Little Mix, Wiz Khalifa, and Beck, among others. As we’ve also noted, Swift and Rihanna actually have shared the same stage before, although not at the same time. Both singers performed at the 2013 Grammy Awards.
Rihanna also discussed her upcoming album R8 with NME, admitting, “It’s not done! To me it’s never done until it’s done. Until the final moment.” The singer further commented on how her fans keep bugging her about when the record will be released. “No matter what I post online, within three comments there’s somebody saying, ‘Where is R8?'” Rihanna told the magazine, adding, “I could post anything. Nothing else matters. They don’t care about anything but that. But it makes me excited, because I can’t wait to give them something great.”

0 comments: