May 29, 2016

Ariana Grande Cancels Rock In Rio Performance Hours Before Portugal Concert

Ariana Grande canceled her performance at Sunday’s Rock In Rio festival in Lisbon at the last-minute on Saturday night, citing a throat and sinus infection. She noted, however, that she will “make it up” to her fans.
In a statement posted on Twitter, Grande wrote, “I am deeply saddened to tell my babes in Portugal that I have to cancel my performance at Rock in Rio. (I’ve literally been crying over this for an hour).” She added, “I have a throat & sinus infection & my doctors have advised me not to sing for a few days.” “I promise to make it up to you, and give you the best show I’m capable of when I return. Again, I’m so sorry to the babes were coming to see me. I love you with all my heart,” concluded Grande.


It’s not entirely surprisingly that the singer is having throat issues. She has done three major performances in the past week. As Extreme Entertainment reported, a week ago Friday, Grande kicked off the 2016 “GMA” Summer Concert Series in New York’s Central Park, where she performed “Dangerous Woman,” as well as “Be Alright” and “Greedy.” Two days after that she sang “Into You” at the 2016 Billboard Music Awards in Las Vegas. And two days later in Los Angeles, Grande did a duet on “Dangerous Woman” with Christina Aguilera on “The Voice” season 10 finale.

0 comments: