May 31, 2016

Hara “America’s Got Talent” Audition Video: Visual Artist Stuns With Magic Bird Act On Premiere – WATCH!

Tuesday’s season 11 premiere of “America’s Got Talent” featured Hara, a magician and visual artist who made Simon Cowell feel like he was in the “happiest place.” Check out the video below!
Using visual art and sleight of hand, Hara told a story with the help of two birds. He also turned into a bird himself. If that sounds confusing, it’s probably because no description can really do the act justice.
Howie Mandel gave a standing ovation, and told the Japanese performer, “That was just gorgeous. And not until I saw your act could I truly say now I believe in magic.” Mel B commented, “I feel like I’m already at your show in Vegas. It was that perfect. I absolutely loved it.”
Heidi Klum, who also gave a standing ovation, noted, “I loved the creativity of it all… It really becomes magical for all of us.” And Cowell, who just joined the show as a judge, told Hara, “The fact that you just turned into a pigeon in front of our eyes, that was unbelievable. It was incredible.”
He continued, “For those two minutes, it was like being in the happiest place and I didn’t want it to end.” Cowell then said “a million percent yes” to Hara going on to the next round. Watch below!

0 comments: