Jun 4, 2016

Demi Lovato, Wilmer Valderrama Split – See Breakup Statement

Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama have split up after six years together. The longtime couple made the breakup announcement Friday night on Twitter in a joint statement.
The announcement read, “After almost 6 loving and wonderful years together, we have decided to end our relationship.” It continued, “This was an incredibly difficult decision for both of us, but we have realized more than anything that we are better as best friends. We will always be supportive of one another.” “Thank you to everyone who has offered us kindness and support over the years,” concluded the statement, which they both signed “with love.”
This is not the first time Valderrama and Lovato have called it quits. In the September 2015 issue of Cosmopolitan, Lovato talked about how the split up during the times she relapsed. “People say that relapses happen before you use. Your mind starts setting up the relapse before you take that drink or that first hit. The times we’d broken up, I had already gone to that place of, ‘Yeah, this is what’s happening,’” said Lovato, adding, “I didn’t realize it at the time, but I just wanted to sabotage everything around me so that I could sabotage myself.”
Lovato further told Cosmopolitan, “We started dating when I turned 18. Right after that, I went to rehab. People told him, ‘You should probably leave. She’s on a spiral, and you’re going to be sucked down with it.’ But he was like, ‘I’m not leaving. This is somebody I really care about.”
Unfortunately, though, it looks like this breakup for Lovato and Valderrama is final. Extreme Entertainment has reached out to reps for a comment.

0 comments: