Sep 22, 2013

Sandra Bullock Never Said She Was “Heartbroken” & “On The Floor” When Jesse James Cheated

UK’s Daily Mirror claims Sandra Bullock revealed a tale of heartbreak after finding out that her ex-husband Jesse James cheated on her.
“I’ve been on the floor and I’ve been heartbroken,” The tabloid claims she said. “I didn’t know how I was going to stand up. But I just gave it time. You don’t think it will pass when you’re in the middle of it, but it does. I’m so lucky to have what I have. I have a beautiful child and friends and family I adore.”

But Sandra rep says the publication made up those quotes! Sandra’s rep, Cheryl Maisel, tells Entertainment Tonight, “Not only is the quote completely manufactured, but there was no discussion of her divorce during the interview.”

0 comments: