Apr 8, 2015

Sofia Vergara: “I Wish I Had Fake Boobs”

Sofia Vergara says that her famously voluptuous figure has come with its own problems. “My boobs are, like, huge,” she tells Vanity Fair for a new cover story. “My whole life, buying a bra was a nightmare. What I used to do when I moved to L.A., I found places like Frederick’s of Hollywood that make bras for [strippers].”
“Believe me, I wish I had fake boobs,” says the actress. “I lay down and they completely go down like all the way, like here,” adds Vergara, gesturing with her hands. “It’s not fun.” Not that she’s apologizing for the sex-symbol status her natural body affords her. The star explains, “Sometimes you read in the press like, oh, Sofía is wearing again the same shape dress, and I want to answer them and say, What the f*ck do you want me to wear? Obviously there’s a reason why that’s what I go for.”
Vergara also reveals that her relationship with fiancé Joe Manganiello almost failed to get off the ground because she thought he was too good-looking for her. She tells the magazine, “The day that I sent the press release [announcing the breakup with a different fiancé, Nick Loeb], Joe immediately contacted Jesse Tyler Ferguson [her “Modern Family” co-star], like, ‘Please, please, please tell her I want her number.'”
“And I’m like, ‘Jesse, no, he’s too handsome,’” recalls Vergara. “Then, after two days of Jesse trying to convince me, I’m like, ‘O.K., give him my number.’ I’m thinking, I’m in New Orleans shooting, and he’s in L.A. Nothing’s going to happen. But we started talking a lot, and then he showed up in New Orleans. Since then we’ve been inseparable. There’s nothing about him I’d change other than the fact that he’s four years younger than me.” What do you think about what Vergara has to say?

0 comments: