May 17, 2015

Rihanna Performs “Bitch Better Have My Money” On SNL – WATCH VIDEO!

Rihanna performed “Bitch Better Have My Money” on the season finale of “SNL.” She sang from inside a virtual car in the beginning and then danced on stage. See the video below of Rihanna’s performance of “Bitch Better Have My Money” on “Saturday Night Live.”
This is the fifth time Rihanna has been the musical guest on “SNL.” Her first appearance was in 2009, with guest host Blake Lively. She returned the following year to back host Jon Hamm. Rihanna was then the musical guest on “SNL” twice in 2012, once with Eli Manning and months later with Anne Hathaway.
Rihanna performed “Bitch Better Have My Money” for the first time at the iHeartRadio Music Awards in April and then again in Jimmy Kimmel’s bedroom as part of an April Fool’s prank. The song reached 17 on Billboard’s Hot 100 chart and 8 on its Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart.
“Bitch Better Have My Money,” though, has had so controversy. Many believe the song sounds very much like the similarly titled track “Betta Have My Money” from Houston-based R&B singer Just Brittany.
Check out the video below of Rihanna’s performance of “Bitch Better Have My Money” on “SNL,” and tell us what you think.



0 comments: