Aug 27, 2014

Ed Sheeran Blasts Miley Cyrus Feud Rumors: “I’ve Never Met Her”

Ed Sheeran blasted rumors of an alleged feud with Miley Cyrusduring Wednesday’s “On Air with Ryan Seacrest.”
AUDIO BELOW
Speculation of bad blood between the two singers ran wild after Cyrus appeared to call Sheeran an “a**hole” as he headed to the podium to accept his award for Best Male Video at Sunday’s MTV Video Music Awards.
The “Don’t” singer told Seacrest his side of the story, confirming that he has no ill will toward Cyrus.
“Well, I don’t know why people were expecting that [high-five],” Sheeran said of the moment he passed Cyrus at the VMAs. “I’ve never met her. There was a high-five between me and Scooter [Braun] because I know him, and that was the only high-five. I don’t know what people were expecting.”
Sheeran also told Seacrest he would definitely be willing to do a collaboration with the “Wrecking Ball” singer.
“I think she’s a fantastic artist,” he noted. “She’s got a great voice and writes great songs.”
Check out the interview below, and tell us what you think!

0 comments: